Saturday 10 October 2015

Delhi: CLOSE TO NATURE

    Are you also among the many Delhiites, who LOVE to Travel, to explore the hills and plains, but work or studies do not allow you to pack the bags? Aah no worries! How about looking for the solace at your own territory. I've been sailing the same boat, where liking others' check-ins and pictures were the only option left, until a light struck my head: Have I explored Delhi completely, that am cribbing to go out? Hell no! So, here's how I found peace of mind in the weekends, amidst the scorching heat or chilling mist of Delhi. For the buZy-bees, Delhi is no less than the 'paradise of the exotic'! Listed below are few of the destinations, that can tak U closer to thr NATURE, which I have explored on Saturdays.

 I welcome you all to feel Delhi through my lens.

1. Okhla Bird Sanctuary


Naaah!! I didn't see any bird at all. So I am assuming it depends on how lucky the visitor is. Situated at the bank of river Yamuna, it is supposed to be a beautiful place, indeed it is, but not as expected. It lacks adequate maintenance. But the river-cum-drainage site is good enough to stare at for a while.

Okhla Bird Sanctuary
OKHLA BIRD SANCTUARY

Stay tuned as the list expands every Saturday! :*

No comments:

Post a Comment