Wednesday 2 July 2014

Are All Criminals Culprits Too?

Today's News!! Today's News!!

Highly qualified Daughter poured Acid on the Mother, Penalized Life Imprisonment”: the newspaper seller amidst traffic shouts, even louder than the honks. Everybody in the bus starts cursing the daughter. Feeling disgusted of the noise, I prefer to get down from the bus. Suddenly, the newspaper seller throws the paper on my face, and I wake up finding myself in my calm & peaceful bedroom. Gotta get ready for college, as usual I am late.

Reached College. It's practical period for News Reading & the faculty is my new crush. He is also an anchor with a reputed channel, expected! Unfortunately has a kid, but I have overheard that he is 'unhappily' married!

We were supposed to prepare a news package from the news paper, hence we make our ways to the Library. And to my surprise the front page news that I discover is about the Growing Acid attacks in the capital. It took me to my dream.

 Although it was a dream, but worth wondering that why would an educated person do that? I am sure of similar unexpected & surprising cases, to which we only respond with abhorrence. But how many of us really deep dive the core reason?

 Education enlightens mind & soul, prospers wisdom. A literate knows the value of his / her education and the future prospects too. Why would one do anything that closes all the doors of prosperity & dignified lifestyle? Unless the Darker Life is more Peaceful!

No comments:

Post a Comment